West System G Flex 655 Thickened Epoxy Adhesive Cartridge 25ml
Product Code: MIWS-GF-655-1
West System G/Flex 655 Epoxy Adhesive Cartridge 25ml is a versatile and easy-to-use thickened epoxy adhesive for making strong, waterproof structural repairs. It can be used to bond a wide range of materials such as metals, glass, masonry, fiberglass, wood and plastics like HDPE, LDPE, ABS, PVC, Polycarbonate and Hypalon. The syringe provides an accurate and mess-free way to dispense small amounts of epoxy adhesive with a viscosity similar to gel toothpaste.
G/Flex 655 offers superior adhesion that is both permanent and highly flexible. This makes it ideal for applications where the joint must be able to absorb stresses such as expansion and contraction due to heat or cold temperatures; shock or vibration; or even regular wear and tear over time. G/Flex 655 is also tolerant of environmental conditions such as water immersion which would normally cause other adhesives to fail. This makes it perfect for underwater repair jobs in boats or pools.
The G/Flex 655 cartridge contains 12.5ml of resin and 12.5ml of hardener - enough for small repair jobs such as broken plastic parts on toys or appliances. It sets up in approximately 4 hours at room temperature (15°C / 59°F) with full cure occurring in 12 hours under normal conditions although this can vary depending on the size of the application area and other factors such as humidity levels. The cured epoxy is sandable and paintable which makes it perfect for projects requiring a professional finish.
- G/flex 655 is a toughened epoxy adhesive that bonds permanently and securely to a range of materials, including plastics such as HDPE, LDPE, ABS, PVC, Polycarbonate and Hypalon; metals such as steel, aluminium, copper and brass; glass; masonry; fiberglass; and wood.
- The G/flex 655-1 syringe contains 0.42 oz of resin and 0.42 oz of hardener for small repair jobs, offering users a convenient method to dispense the epoxy in small quantities.
- This product has been specially formulated with an easy-to-use viscosity that is similar to gel toothpaste - not too runny nor too thick - so it won't run or sag after application.
- G/flex 655 provides superior strength bonds that are able to withstand expansion and contraction due to temperature changes, shock loads and vibration.
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 4.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.