Information we may collect from you:
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, www.foxschandlery.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, purchasing any goods from our website, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information, and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Protecting your account
Most of us struggle to remember all the passwords we now need to access the ever-growing number of online accounts we use in our everyday lives, but setting secure passwords for all your online accounts is vital in helping to combat fraudulent activity using your personal details. You should avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts, as this could put all your accounts at risk if a criminal gained access to it. Using different passwords for each account is a much safer option.
When you set a password, it's a good idea to use a combination of numbers, characters and capital letters. Including something that's personal to you can make it easier to remember your password. Most websites set a minimum number of characters to use, but you should avoid including things like your name, date of birth or phone number.
It's good practice to change your passwords regularly, especially for websites you use frequently and which involve financial transactions. If you ever get a request to reveal your password for a website, you should not respond as legitimate websites won't ask you to send them passwords via email. You should not share passwords with family or friends as there's always a risk your information could inadvertently be passed on to someone else.
You can re-set your password at foxschandlery.com at any time by signing into your account and choosing the Edit your password option. If you've forgotten your password, just enter your email address on the 'Forgotten your password' page, and we'll email you your password information. Then follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
If you wish to change your foxschandlery.com account password, or if we request you to do so, we'll ask you to set one with no fewer than 8 characters, to include a minimum of one upper and one lower case letter, and at least one number.