Watt & Sea Cruising Hydro Generator
Product Code: TMSWSCRPK970-300
The Watt & Sea Cruising Hydro Generator is a simplified variation of the racing version, adapted to the use of the cruising and racing sailboats - lighter, more manageable, more hydrodynamic and corrosion resistant. Available in 2 outputs, 300 or 600 watts and 2 leg lengths, 610 or 970mm, to meet the requirements of any sailor. The principle is simple; using the speed of the sailing boat to turn an immersed propeller and produce electricity: like a dynamo of a bicycle rubbing on the wheel, the propeller turns and produces electricity. Excellent output allows sailing with surplus energy and fully charged batteries when you reach your mooring.On this cruising model, the first amps are generated from 3 knots (a little less than 6 km/h). With it's simple and pleasing design, it is light, compact and easy to install on your boat. Built in robust materials, it does not require any maintenance. Effective on a range of speed from 3 to 10 knots, its simple assembly is carried out on the transom thanks to a lifting system, like a rudder, with an integrated cam-cleat. Pack includes 12/24v converter/regulator with MPPT Maxi Power Point tracking and Step Up technology.
- Light, compact, easy to install
- 'Brushless' technology and same material on any model
- Negligible drag thanks to perfect hydrodynamics
- Converter 12-24 V auto-detected with an advanced electronic architecture
- Lifting bracket with it's cam positioned closer to the hydrogenerator to hold if firmly immersed or lifted.
- Locking and unlocking is possible with one hand
- 2kg lighter, lifting and removal are even easier
- Redesigned with optimized hydrodynamic, the generator is in composite with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Nominal output: 300- 300W (24A at 12V), 600- 600W (48A in 12V)
- Delivered with latest generation converter/regulator 12/24v autodetect, one 240mm propeller (200mm and 280mm alternative options), new bracket with cam-cleat and one fitting kit
- Output: 300, 600 watts
- Length: 610, 970mm
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 4.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.