Starbrite Premium Gold Teak Oil Step 3 - 946ml
Product Code: MD385132
Starbrites Premium Gold Teak Oil uses premium natural oils that are ultra-refined and chemically modified to form high molecular weight polymers that withstand long exposure to salt water and harsh weather. Special high-technology additives are blended in to pretect the wood from the suns damaging UV rays. The result is the ultimate treatment for maximum protection and beauty of teak surfaces. Ideal for use on all find woods and wood furniture. If wood is dirty and/or weathered, first treat it with Sar brite Premium Teak Cleaner and Star brite Premium Teak Brightener
- Extra long lasting protection for teak
- Gives teak a natural w arm golden colour
- Easy to use, fast drying
- contains ultraviolet absorbers toresist weathering
- #1 ratedteak oil in i9ndependent testing
- Last 4-6 times longer than standard teak oils
- Advanced tung oil polymer formula
- Sealer/Preserver/Finish for Marine Teak
- Also ideal for use on teak furniture and other find woods
- Ultra=refined oil, polymers and UV inhibitors provide long-lasting protection and beauty
- enhances the natural wood grain and colour of teak
- Brings out the natural beauty of all find woods
- Delivers a professional-grade finish, even by first-time users
- Penetrates deep into teak and contains UV inhibitors to protect agains the suns drying effects
- Size 946 ml
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.