Scanstrut Horizontal Deck Seal Dual 5-6mm Cable DS-HD6
Product Code: SZDS-HD6-BK
The Scanstrut Horizontal Deck Seal Dual 5-6mm Cable DS-HD6 is the perfect solution to eliminate time consuming and substandard routing of solar panel cables. This superior seal provides a slick, easy-to-fit, and 100% watertight installation each time. Perfect for boat roofing that requires two solar panel cables routed externally to internally, this unique cable seal is ideal for any job.
This quality seal has plenty of benefits to offer including:
- Designed specifically for solar panel installations
- Install up to 2 cables in any combination ranging from 5mm (0.19”) to 6mm (0.23”)
- Compact footprint measuring 54mm x 63mm with a 24mm height - making it ideal for close fitting around the solar panel
- Easy fit cable routing can be used on wood, metal or GRP materials - cutting down your installation time
- Durable IP68 watertight seal keeps out moisture and dust particles
- Manufactured from black high impact plastic with 316 stainless steel fixings and a waterproof 3M gasket providing added protection
- Low profile design allows cables to be tucked away neatly without any disruption or trip hazard.
The Scanstrut Horizontal Deck Seal Dual 5-6mm Cable DS-HD6 is the perfect choice for those looking for an effective and reliable way to route their solar panel cables.
The superior sealing technology ensures complete protection against environmental elements like rain or humidity while also preventing interference by dust or sand grains.
Additionally, the compact design allows you to fit the seal easily around limited spaces without compromising its efficiency or long-lasting performance. Not only that but its low profile design seals away cables neatly giving a seamless finish whilst avoiding potential trip hazards in busy areas.
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.