Puriclean Powder Water Cleaner And Purifier
Product Code: MD051802
At the end of every season is advisable to clean your water installation and boiler from any bacteria or biofilms. Puriclean is used to clean and purify all stored water systems in boats, caravans, motorhomes and coaches. The water stored in a tank is exposed to an ideal environment to accumulate dirt, stains and algae. Bacteria excrete a slimy biofilm with attaches to inner surface of the tank and throughout the water system. The bacteria growth will infect the stored water. Biofilms are difficult to remove and require the specialist formula of Puriclean which eradicate bacteria and cleanse the complete system. Puriclean will clean stainless still boilers without harming the components as well as removing stains and clean a wide range of domestic items.
How to use Puriclean Powder
- Use one teaspoon per gallon (1 teaspoon/4.5litres)
- Dissolve the required amount of Puriclean powder in water (ideal to do it in a plastic container)
- Agitate or stir to dissolve and add to the main tank of your water system
- Fill the tank with water and then pump through to all taps including shower
- Close all taps soon as you're done with the above step
- We suggest you to leave it to soak for 1 to 12 hours depending of the condition of your water system
- Empty the tank by pumping out
- Rinse by filling tank with fresh mains water and pump out
- Fill with fresh mains water
Perfect to use around house:
Use Puriclean on your coffee pots, glassware, cutlery, plastic, tableware, vacuum flasks and crockery. Simply add required amount (3 teaspoons per gallon - 1 gallon equals 4.5litres) of Puriclean to bowl of warm water. Completely immerse articles to be cleaned for 1 to 3 hours. Rinse in a cold clean mains water.
To keep water fresh add Clean Tabs when refilling.
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.