NOCO Genius10 6V-12V 10-Amp Smart Battery Charger
Product Code: CU37416
Noco Genius10 Battery Charger, battery Maintainer and batter Desulfator up to 230ah batteries
The Noco Genius10 is a 6 and 12Volt Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer and Desulfator. It is rated at 5 amps and is ideal for lead acid batteries, flooded batteries, gel batteries, maintenance free batteries and lithium-ion batteries. It is good for marine, automotive and leisure purposes.
- Compact and simple to use, plug in, connect battery and select charge mode
- Thermal sensor detects ambient temperature and alterscharging to prevent hot weather over charging and cold weather under charging
- Charges dead batteries from as low as 0 volts
- Detects Sulfation and Acid Stratification and restores lost performance
- Standby mode
- 12V mode charging up to 230Ah batteries
- 12VAGM mode charging up to 230Ah batteries
- 12V Lithium mode charging up to 230Ah (batteries with a management system)
- 6V mode
- Force Mode, charges batteriesfrom below 1V
- 12V Repair Mode, for repairing and restoring old, idle stratified or sulfated batteries
- 12V Supply Converts to a 12V DC power supply
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.