Gill Women's OS2 Offshore Jacket
Product Code: DGOS25WGRA01-10
Gill Women's OS2 Offshore Jacket
We recommend the Gill OS2 range to customers sitting in ribs to serious racers, Channel and North Sea sailors, it covers the needs of nearly all our boating customers.
Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of the Gill Women's OS2 Offshore Jacket is made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibres, from the abrasion resistant outer panels right down to the adjustable shock cord hem.
With no compromise in performance, the Jacket features XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odour control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
A staple for our offshore sailors, the OS2 Jacket benefits from a high cut thermal collar, fully lined high-vis hood, reflective accents for 360° visibility and hand warmer cargo pockets with adjustable PU inner seals, so you have a watertight defence against the elements.
- Features: High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth. Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard. Fully lined hi-vis hood with an improved 2-way adjustment system for a secure & comfortable fit.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard. Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- Handwarmer pockets with reversable fleece lining.
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure.
- 2 chest pockets with Velcro closure.
- Zippered internal security pocket.Technology
- Made with the latest generation of recycled fabrics and components. XPLORE® waterproof & breathable fabric technology. XPEL® water and stain repellent treatment. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. XPLORE®
Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content)
- Product Care: Machine Wash (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water. Use non biological detergent.
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 4.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.