Ecoworks Marine Eco Engine Cleaner 1L
Product Code: MLEWM10114
Ecoworks Marine Eco Engine Cleaner is a powerful and heavy-duty concentrated cleaning liquid formulated especially to remove heavy grime, grease and hydrocarbon oils from marine engines and the engine bay areas.
Ideal for use on superyachts, boats, ships and motor and sailing yachts alike, Eco Engine Cleaner uses a clever combination of naturally derived bio-based ingredients that work in synergy to provide an effective multi pronged attack on dispersed oily deposits and soils. The product contains a plant derived carbon neutral, eco-solvent effectively replacing harsh conventional hazardous solvents leaving your engine bay sparling clean. Highly concentrated, at 50X, a little goes a long way, once dry adding a sparkling shine to the engine bay area.
- Compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 declared NON harmful to the marine environment.
- A readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and an eco solvent produced from renewable sources
- Deep cleans through the toughest grease and grime
- VOC free
- pH neutral
- Phosphate free
- Replaces the need for hazardous solvents
- 50X concentration - dilute 1:10 to 1:50 for the oiliest grease and grimes
- Low sudding formula
- Safe to use on painted surfaces, metals, hard plastics and rubber
- Dries to a sparkling shine
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.