Whale Supersub 12v Automatic Bilge Pump 1100GPH - SS1212
Product Code: MLSS1212
Whale Supersub 1100GPH 12V Smart Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump
The original award winning low profile narrow automatic electric bilge pump fits right at the bottom of your bilge where traditional bilge pumps can't fit. With a high performance flow which can reach up to 1100 gals per hour, the new and improved 1100GPH 12V Whale Supersub bilge pump can be pre-installed with mounting wedges for best installation and best performance. Easy to clean do to its snap fit assembly, unique clever strainer design. The integrated non return valve ensures that the water cannot flow back down into the boat, while the sensor automatically senses bilge water level and switches on and off when needed. The strainer and the discharge head rotates to offer a much more easier installation while the bracket allows you to fit the pump either vertically or horizontally, maintaining the optimum angle of 8 degrees for maximum performance.
For sail boats the Supersub Smart 11000GPH 12V pump can easily fit into narrow keels or shallow keels while is also the ideal choice for any other boat type such as day cruisers, runabout boats, cruiser boats and centre console fishing boats.
Whale 1100 GPH 12V Supersub Smart Features
- 3 Year Warranty
- Electric filed sensor technology
- No separate switch needed
- Quick and easy installation
- Environmentally friendly - Mercury free
- Includes manual override facility
- Efficient strainer - Drains down to 9mm (1/3")
- Integrated non-return valve
- Solid state switching - No moving parts
- Incorporates time delays for optimal bilge drainage
- Unaffected by wave motion
- Conforms to ISO 8849 and ISO 15083
- Ingnition protected per ABYC and USCG standards
- CE Certified Directive 2004/108/EC - EMC compliant
- NMMA type approved.
Whale Supersub Smart SS1212 12V 1100GPH Technical Information
- Model description - Supersub Smart SS1212 with non return valve
- Open flow rate at 13.6 V d.c - 1050GPH (66 litres/minute)
- Flow rate at 1m head - 750GPH (47 litres/minute)
- Nominal voltage - 12V
- Maximum current draw - 5 Amps
- Recommended automotive fuse - 5 Amp
- Caulked wire length - 1m
- Weight - 0.45kg (0.99lbs)
- Hose connection - 25mm (1") / 28mm (1 1/8")
- Body material - Pump Body (Polypropylene, High Temperature ABS, Fully Potted Circuitry), Locking Ring (Acetal), Impeller (Glass filled PBT), Seals (Nitrile), Fasteners (Stainless Steel)
- Maximum Discharge Head - 3m (10ft)
- Maximum Overall Width - 54mm (2 1/8")
- Maximum Overall Height (Excl. Non Return Valve) - 75mm (3")
- Maximum Overal Height (Incl. Non Return Valve) - 133mm (5 3/16")
- Overal Length - 240mm (9 1/2").
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.