Crewsaver Ergofit + 190 Auto Inflation with Light Harness and Hood
Product Code: CS9155NBGAP
Crewsaver Ergofit + 190 with Auto Inflation Harness and Hood
The new innovative Ergo+ hood system works with the shape of the inflated bladder to significantly reduce the risk of water inhalation as well as heat loss. This is achieved through improved bladder and spray hood design combined with a new double-halo hood construction. As a result, the spray hood is fully self-supporting once deployed and forms a spacious cavity above the wearer’s face. The hood also includes an internal panel which further protects the wearer against spray whilst doubling up as an anti-glare panel, shielding the wearers’ eyes from the lifejacket light.
The ErgoFit bladder is, as always, a step above the rest. With its tailored shape, the bladder distributes buoyancy uniquely around the wearer to maximise in-water support and airway protection. Even when wearing heavy clothing, the ErgoFit is designed to rotate the wearer in less than 2 seconds and holds the wearers head high out of the water. The shaping around the shoulders provides improved in-water mobility to help self recovery back to safety.
The ErgoFit+ incorporates a new-to-market buckle system. With its slimline design, the quick lock buckle makes the lifejacket easy to don and accommodates the use of a single loop harness attachment point for ease of tethering.A technological collaboration between Crewsaver innovations and that of its new partner, Exposure, is evident in the ErgoFit+. The Exposure OLAS Tag, a portable crew tracking and overboard location alert system, can be easily integrated into this lifejacket - taking man overboard protection to the next level.
- Halo hood system for elevated airway protection
- Tailored window pocket, designed for full Exposure OLAS integration
- Slimline quick lock buckle system to provide easy donning
- Market leading bladder buoyancy distribution to maximise in-water support and airway protection
- Sculpted bladder profile for improved in-water mobility to aid self rescue
- A built-in inflatable chin support to help protect your airway
- Fusion 3D shape providing the ultimate in comfor
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness
- Three-layer cover construction for durability
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS and PLB compatible
- Lifejacket light fitted as standard
- 190 newtons of buoyancy
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.