Ocean Signal RescueMe MOB1, Man Over Board Beacon 74-SIG-702S-01551
Product Code: IS74-SIG-702S-01551
The worlds smallest personal locating AIS man overboard device with integrated DSC. It also includes a strobe light and can be packed into the most compact inflatable lifejackets.
The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the lifejacket and will activate automatically on inflation, via a lanyard, sending the first alert within 15 seconds. The MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other vessels in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions) with an accurate GPS fix speeding up location and recovery.
In addition the MOB1 activates the DSC alarm on your vessels VHF alerting your crew to the situation. It can be configured by the user to enter the vessels DSC MMSI number.
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Integrated DSC transmitter (digital selective calling)*
- 30% smaller than competitors
- Automatic activation
- Simple lifejacket integration
- 7 year battery life
- 24+ hours operational life
- 5 Year warranty
- Fast accurate positioning
- AIS Transmission Tansmit Power 1Watt
- Frequency 161.975/162.025MHz
- DSC Transmission Transmit Power 0.5Watt
- Frequency 156.525MHz
- Messages Individual Distress Relay Distress Alert (by single call made on press of the activation button)
- Temperature range (operational) -20°C +55°C
- Temperatyre range (storage) -30°C + 70°C
- Waterproof 10m depth
- Weight 92grams
- Standards RTCM SC11901, EN303 098-1
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.