Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Sonar System 010-01864-00
Product Code: GA010-01864-00
Clearly, Panoptix LiveScope™ is the most amazing sonar technology ever. It’s live, real-time scanning sonar system. See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming all around your boat, even when your boat is stationary. You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. And you can easily adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat — up to 200’ for both modes. The view automatically changes on your compatible Garmin chartplotter1 screen. Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions. The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact black box with transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter.
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope Forward modes offer ranges up to 200’
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
- Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat
- Includes compact GLS 10 sonar black box, dual-mode LVS32 transducer with both transom and trolling motor mount and power, and network and adapter cables
Compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/8600 series MFDs, GPSMAP 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202/1202xsv Touch and 702/902 series chartplotters and ECHOMAP™ Plus 70cv/70sv and 90sv chartplotter/sonar combo series
Panoptix LiveScope System Specifications
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5cm
- LVS32 Transducer: 13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6cm
- GLS 10 Sonar black box: 2.0kg
- LVS32 Transducer: 0.9kg
Water Rating: IPX7
Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 (small connector)
Termperature range: Operating - 15°C to 70°C; Non-operating: -40°C to 85°C
Sonar features and specifications
Transmit power: 500W
Maximum depth: Down and forward 200 feet (61m)
Power input: 10 - 32V
Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
Transducer cable length: 20ft.
Transducer number of pins: 21
What's In The Box?
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LV32 trasnducer
- Torlling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Chargin/data cable
- 2 metre Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.