Garmin Echomap UHD 75sv Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo 010-02340-10
Product Code: GA010-02340-10
The new ECHOMAP UHD 75sv chart plotter features support for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars and Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for improved underwater imagery. Its preloaded with Bluechart g3 charts with Navionics data for the UK, Ireland and the NW coast of mainline Europe and includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software.
Also compatible with optional Bluechart g3 Vision charts to add features such as Auto guidance, 3D mariners eye view, port images and satellite imagery. Supplied with a quick-release bail mount for easy removal and NMEA® 2000 and NMEA 0183 network support.
Preloaded with highly detailed Garmin BlueChart g3 mapping covering the British Isles in their entirety, including the Thames Estuary, Caledonian Canal, Outer Hebrides, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Lough Neagh, The Shannon river (up to Lough Kee) and the Irish Sea. Continental coverage from Brest, FR to Kiel, DE including the Channel Islands, the Waddenzee, the IJsselmeer, the canals of The Netherlands, the Meuse River to Liege, BE; the Rhine River to Dusseldorf, DE and the Kiel Canal
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Supports Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northwest mainland Europe coast
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
Echomap UHD 75sv Physical & Performance Specifications
- Physical dimensions - 25 x 13.9 x 5.1 cm
- Water rating - IPX7
- Mounting options - Bail or flush
- Antenna Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Receiver - 5 Hz
- Display size - 15.5 x 8.6 cm; 17.8 cm (7.0") diagonal
- Display resolution - 400 x 800 pixels
- Weight - 0.77 kg
- Display type - WVGA display
Maps & Navigation
- Accepts data cards 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
- Track log - 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Preloaded maps - BlueChart® g3 (coastal charts)
- Routes - 100
Garmin Echomap UHD 75sv Features
- Maximum depth - 700 metres @ 77 kHz, freshwater, 335 metres @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Wireless remote compatible - No
- J1939 Compatible - No
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable - Yes
- Transmit power - 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- SiriusXM™ Weather & Radio compatible - No
- Polarized Support - No
- Water temperature log and graph - Yes
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios - No
- Power consumption - 15 W
- NMEA 0183 output ports - 1
- NMEA 2000® compatible - Yes
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) - Yes
- CHIRP sonar technology - Yes (Built-in)
- NMEA 0183 compatible - Yes
- Transducer pin numbers - 12
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) - Yes
- GSD™ Black Box sonar support - No
- GCV™ Black Box sonar support - Yes
- Sonar history rewind - Yes
- Video input ports - None
- SideVü - Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- ActiveCaptain compatible - Yes
- GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible - No
- Garmin Radar compatible - No
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) - Yes
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports - None
- Garmin Sonar compatible - Yes
- NMEA 0183 input ports - 1
- Wireless connectivity - Yes
- Wireless mouse compatible - No
- Sonar recording - Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable - Yes
- Waypoints - 5,000
- Garmin SmartMode compatible (customisable monitor presets) - No
- Video output ports - None
- Garmin Meteor™ Audio System compatible - No
- ClearVü - Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Sailing features - Yes
- Tide tables - Yes
What's inside the box?
- ECHOMAP UHD 75sv with BlueChart g3 for U.K. and Ireland
- Charging/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.