Raymarine Element 9 HyperVision CHIRP sonar-GPS with HV-100 Transducer and Navionics Silver Chart
Product Code: NAE70534-05-NSD
Raymarine Element 9 HyperVision CHIRP sonar/GPS with HV-100
Transducer and Navionics Chart gives you the power to make smarter decisions on
the water. Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element
delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2
megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes
DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of
precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures,
vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t
stop there an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw,
fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element
features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can
focus on the fish not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your
favourite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you
make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
Element Key Features
• High-visibility sunlight viewable 9"display
• HyperVision CHIRP technology delivers super-high resolution sonar imagery
• Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
• Compact HV-100 all-in-one transducer combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
• Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
• 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
• Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
• Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favourite spots
• Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
• User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
• Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
• NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
Element Transducers HyperVision Transducers
• HV-100 Transom (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
• HV-300TH Plastic Thru-Hull Single (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
• HV-300THP Plastic Thru-Hull Pair (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
• HV-100 Trolling Motor Mount
• Legacy transducer support
• Dragonfly transducer support (via adapter cable)
• CPT-S/CPT-DVS transducer support (via adapter cable)
• MinnKota Trolling motor transducer support via adapter cable
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.