Musto BR2 Offshore Trousers for Men
Product Code: MU80857_991S
Musto Mens Jackets, Tops & Technical Trousers Size Chart
The Musto BR2 Offshore trousers have been designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable whilst sailing offshore. With a high fit for added protection and Musto's 2-layer waterproof and breathable DWR fabric they will withstand prolonged torrential downpours. There are plenty of features to ensure maximum comfort including elasticated underarms, fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces, 2-way front zip with gusset for easy access and velcro adjustable cuffs to keep out rain and spray. Reinforced knees and seat provide abrasion resistance and durabiity whilst a cargo pocket to the thigh and a detachable multi-tool pouch ensure your tools are near at hand when you need them.
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable Musto BR2 fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to help water bead and run off
- Fully taped seam construction
- Hi-fit design for added protection
- Back waist adjustment
- Elasticated underarms
- Fabric covered elasticated braces
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out spray and rain
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion/tear resistance
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with gusset for easy access
- Thigh cargo pocket with water-deflecting closure to keep contents dry
- Shell fabric: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Trim: 100% polyester
- Contains polyurehtane membrane
- WP (Waterproof rating) 5,000mm
- MVP (breathability rating) 6000g/m2
- Colour: Black/Black
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45MU80857_991S
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.