Garmin Quatix 5 Sapphire Watch
Product Code: GA010-01688-42
The Garmin Quatix 5 Sapphire Marine Watch is built on the well known fenix5 platform being a next generation sailing watch providing comprehensive boat connectivity. With a compact and stylish design Garmin Quatix 5 Saphire connects with a wide range of compatible Garmin devices including chartplotters to stream data. The watch also features a range of built-in activity profiles and performance metrix for paddle boarding, swimming and canoeing.
- Advanced autopilot control and remote waypoints marking features allow you to control your vessel even when you are not at the helm
- Garmin SailAssist Capabilities - perfect when racing the Garmin Quatix can draw a virtual starting line and 2 waypoints to visualise how far you are from the starting point.
- Collect Water Sport Data - Track your stroke and distance per stroke including the total distance. Also can track the speed of your boat when water skiing
- Perfect for water and land - Equipped with high-sensitivity GPS navigation and tracking function plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities.
- Take control over entertainment - Control your onboard entertainment using the built-in Fusion-Link Lite app to connect with StereoActive products.
- Control your Heart Rate - Stay up to date with your heart rate by monitoring your steps while walking. Garmin Quatix 5 Saphire is using the heart rate to provide you with information such as how many calories you burn and the intesity of your fitness activities
In the box:
- Quatix 5 Sapphire with metal watch band
- Extra blue silicone QuickFit 22 watch band
- Charging/Data Cable
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 4.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.