Garmin GPSMAP 1022xsv Keyed Chartplotter - Sonar 010-01740-02
Product Code: GA010-01740-02
Garmin GPSMAP 1022xsv 10 inch All In One Chartplotter With World Basemap/SideVu/ClearVu and Traditional Chirp Sonar
GPSMAP 1022xsv is a 10 inch, fully featured chartplotter with keypad interface designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who are in need for an advanced all in one navigation solution, featuring a crystal clear bright screen coupled with an easy to use and intuitive keypad interface with user-friendly programmable keys and a multifunction joystick like control knob.
Take advantage of the Complete Network Sharing Support feature which allows you to share sonar, maps, user data, dome or open array radar, IP cameras and Panoptix sonar with other units on board. The NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity supports autopilots, digital switching, FUSION-Link, VHFm AIS and other sensors.
Sonar capabilities right out of the box! Gain access to some amazing sonar capabilities straight out of the box soon as you add your chosen transducer. Built-in Garmin 1 kW CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonar support is a premium for this model. It also supports Panotpix all-seeing sonar, premium Garmin sonar modules and a wide range of transducers (available to buy separately).
The Built-in Wi-Fi and ANT Wireless Connectivity allows you to connect your Quatix 5 marine watch among with Garmin Nautix in-view display, gWind Wireless 2 transducer, GNX Wind marine instrument wireless remote controls and more. Additionally you can even stream and control a VIRB action camera from your all in one GPSMAP 1022xsv chartplotter.
Enchanced with a fast and reliable built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS Receiver which refreshes your boat position and heading 10 times every second so that your screen movement is much more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5000 accurate waypoints and finding your way back to them quick and easy.
The Built-in SailAssist feature will help you achieve a wind-maximising competitive edge. Your GPSMAP 1022xsv features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line, data fields showing laylines, time to burn before reaching the start line and a race timer that can be easily synchronized with all your other Garmin GPS products. But that's not all! In addition to these features GPSMAP 1022xsv also include an enhanced wind rose, heading and colours-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data plus and more other features to offer you the best sailing experience.
GPX Waypoints Transfer feature allows you to move across your waypoints, tracks and frequently used routes store on any other manufacturer GPS product or on a Garmin handheld device using the industry standard GPS software formatting.
What we love the most about GPSMAP chartplotters from Garmin is that the free all in one ActiveCaptain mobile app allows you to manage your sailing experience nearly anywhere. The simple, yet extremely powerful connection between compatible mobile device and your Garmin charplotter, charts, maps and the boating community keeps you up to date with the latest notifications and software updates available at any time, updating them from anywhere, when you choose to do so! You can also gain access to your cartography, purchase new maps and charts and use the Garmin QuickDraw Contours Community from any location. ActiveCaptain is also the best fishing companion as you can plan a trip to a pre-fish lake and automatically sync with your charplotter.
- Built-in Single channel CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonar and Panoptix support (trasnducers sold separately).
- 10 inch colour display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Built-in 10Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 plus NMEA 0183 support
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision HD charts capable for Auto Guidance and other premium navigation features
- Physical dimensions 31.8 x 18.5 x 6.9cm
- Display size 22.4 x 12.5cm
- Display resolution 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display Type: WSVGA display
- Wight 1.85kg
- IPX7 Water rating
- Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 32.4 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.9 A
- Max current draw at 12 VDC 2.7 A
- Internal or external antenna over NMEA 2000
- Bail or flush mouting options supplied
- 10 HZ high-sensitivity receiver
- 2 x Garmin Marine Network Ports
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded with Global Base Map
- 2 x SD card slots
- 5000 Waypoints
- 100 Routs
- Track log: 50000 points and 50 saved tracks
Garmin GPSMAP 1022xsv Chartplotter Features
- Garmin Radar Compatible
- Garmin Sonar Compatible (with external black box sold separately)
- Garmin SmartMode Compatible
- AIS Support (tracks target ships position)
- DSC Support (transfer and display data from VHF radios which are DSC compatible)
- Garmin Meteor Audio System Compatible
- Fusio-Link compatible radios support
- GSD Black Box Sonar support
- GCV Black Box Sonar support
- ActiveCaptain compatible
- Garmin Helm compatible
- GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible
- Wireless remote compatible
Sonar Specifications And Features
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- 1 kW Traditional, 1 kW CHIRP Transmit power
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar Technology
- CHIRP Sonar technology Built-in
- ClearVu Support with CHIRP (Built-in)
- SideVu Support with CHIRP (Built-in)
- 1500m at 1kW Maximum Depth (depends on water bottom type and condition)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Sonar recording
- Sonar history rewind
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
- Transducer Pin Number x 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports x 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Portx x 1
- Video input ports x 1 BNC
- Video output ports: none
- Wireless connectivity support
What's In The Box?
- GPSMAP 1022xsv Chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2m)
- 8-pin trasnducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Delivery & Returns
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 14.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.