B&G Zeus2 7" Touchscreen Multi Function Display 000-11244-001
Product Code: SX000-11244-001
7-inch LED backlit display with multi-touch ‘pinch-to-zoom’ interaction, supplying dedicated sailing data at the tip of your finger backed up by B&G’s signature rotary controller. Zeus2 features an ultra-low profile design and is built to weather the elements, blending style with performance in the toughest environments.
Zeus2 integrates seamlessly with your existing network, communicating with performance modules including Broadband Radar, Pilot, AIS, Digital Switching and more. It contains a high-performance GPS antenna or interfaces with the optional B&G ZG100 10Hz GPS. It has an intuitive menu system and features B&G’s fastest processor for seamless chart redraw and the sharpest graphics.
The SailSteer navigation screen displays Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle Indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline amongst other features to improve on-water navigation and maximize sailing success. All data is shown relative to the boat for easy and accurate visualization.
Zeus2 is compatible with leading cartography options, including Navionics, Insight and C-Map, which can be installed via the plotter’s convenient dual chart slot, giving sailors the ultimate choice of the level of detail they need for confident, expert navigation on the water. Spend more time enjoying the water and less at the chart table with GoFreeTM, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely control and view Zeus2 via your tablet computer, or view via your smartphone, wherever you are (WiFi-1 Module required).
- B&G's latest 2nd generation Zeus Touch
- Sail Specific navigation with features including Laylines, Sailsteer, Sailtime, Windplot and more
- Intuitive, responsive multi-touch display with Pinch-to-zoom, tap-to-select and swipe-to-pan for faster control and absolute ease of use
- Choice of leading cartography options, Navionics, C-map, Insight and more. Zeus.2 features dual media card slots to run multiple datasets and give you the level of detail you need
- Optional Go Free wireless technology 000-11068-001
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband radar compatible, G3 or G4
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
- Optional direct plug and play Forward Scan capability with the 000-11674-001 transducer kit
We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received for orders placed before 2PM. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock with our shop or supplier. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you, however, this will also be suggested at the checkout. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store).
Standard UK Mainland 1 - 2 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - £5.95
Scotish Highlands & Islands 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Hollidays) - 4.45
Isle of Wight 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £9.45
Northern Ireland 2 - 3 Working Days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £14.95
Next Day Delivery (Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed. - £9.45
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Return goods purchased in-store
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
Return goods via Royal Mail or Courier
1. Download and print our returns form here.
2. Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
3. Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
4. Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
5. Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
6. If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.
If you need to add or remove items from your order, change the details of your delivery address or cancel the order completely, please contact our Online Team for advice on +44 (0) 1473 694725 between 0900 and 1730 Monday to Friday or email us. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.